The shifting digital paradigm in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barrantes, Roxana & Jordán, Valeria & Rojas, Fernando, 2013. "The shifting digital paradigm in Latin America," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 39723, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
References listed on IDEAS
- Shin, Dong-Hee, 2012. "What makes consumers use VoIP over mobile phones? Free riding or consumerization of new service," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 311-323.
- Juan José Ganuza & María Fernanda Viecens, 2010. "Exclusive Content and the Next Generation Networks," Working Papers 2010-21, FEDEA.
- Grove, Nico & Baumann, Oliver, 2012. "Complexity in the telecommunications industry: When integrating infrastructure and services backfires," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 40-50.
- Keith M. Chen & Barry Nalebuff, 2006.
"One-Way Essential Complements,"
321307000000000669, UCLA Department of Economics.
- M. Keith Chen & Barry J. Nalebuff, 2006. "One-Way Essential Complements," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1588, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chen, M. Keith & Nalebuff, Barry, 2006. "One-Way Essential Complements," Working Papers 22, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Seamans & Feng Zhu, 2010. "Technology Shocks in Multi-Sided Markets: The Impact of Craigslist on Local Newspapers," Working Papers 10-11, NET Institute.
- Jay Pil Choi & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2010.
"Net neutrality and investment incentives,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(3), pages 446-471.
- Choi, Jay & Kim, Byung-Cheol, 2008. "Net Neutrality and Investment Incentives," Working Paper Series 4010, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Jay Pil Choi & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2008. "Net Neutrality and Investment Incentives," Working Papers 08-03, NET Institute.
- Jay Pil Choi & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2008. "Net Neutrality and Investment Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 2390, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huigen, Jos & Cave, Martin, 2008. "Regulation and the promotion of investment in next generation networks--A European dilemma," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 713-721, December.
- Krämer, Jan & Wiewiorra, Lukas, 2009. "Innovation through Discrimination!? A Formal Analysis of the Net Neutrality Debate," MPRA Paper 16655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Bijl, Paul W.J. & Peitz, Martin, 2010. "Regulatory legacy, VoIP adoption, and investment incentives," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 596-605, November.
- Susan Athey & Emilio Calvano & Joshua Gans, 2013. "The Impact of the Internet on Advertising Markets for News Media," NBER Working Papers 19419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feijoo, Claudio & Gómez-Barroso, José-Luis & Aguado, Juan-Miguel & Ramos, Sergio, 2012. "Mobile gaming: Industry challenges and policy implications," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 212-221.
- Dedrick, Jason & Kraemer, Kenneth L. & Linden, Greg, 2011. "The distribution of value in the mobile phone supply chain," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 505-521, July.
- repec:cpb:discus:153 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- -, 2013. "The digital economy for structural change and equality," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 35954 edited by Eclac, February.
More about this item
KeywordsINTERNET; TECNOLOGIA DE LA INFORMACION; TECNOLOGIA DE LAS COMUNICACIONES; BANDA ANCHA; INTERNET; INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY; COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY; BROADBAND;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col015:37059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.