El Instituto de Desarrollo Agrario (IDA), el desarrollo productivo y el bienestar social en el medio rural de Costa Rica. análisis evaluativo sobre el cumplimiento de sus objetivos y funciones
[The Agrarian Development Institute (IDA, the Productive Development and the Social Welfare in the Rural Areas of Costa Rica: An Evaluative Analysis About its Objectives and Functions Achivement.(in Spanish)]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge, 2013.
"Desarrollo rural y ciudadanía social: Territorios, instituciones y actores locales
[Rural Development and Social Citizenship: Territories, Institutions and Local Actors]," MPRA Paper 46671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Development; Rural Institutions of social development; Agrarian policies; Evaluation of institutional objectives and functions; Rural families;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .