Loss Given Default Modelling: Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Radovan Chalupka & Juraj Kopecsni, 2009.
"Modeling Bank Loan LGD of Corporate and SME Segments: A Case Study,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 59(4), pages 360-382, Oktober.
- Radovan Chalupka & Juraj Kopecsni, 2008. "Modelling Bank Loan LGD of Corporate and SME Segments: A Case Study," Working Papers IES 2008/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2008.
- McDonald, John F & Moffitt, Robert A, 1980. "The Uses of Tobit Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 318-321, May.
- J. Samuel Baixauli & Susana Alvarez, 2010. "The Role of Market-Implied Severity Modeling for Credit VaR," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 11(2), pages 337-353, November.
- Greg M. Gupton, 2005. "Advancing Loss Given Default Prediction Models: How the Quiet Have Quickened," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 34(2), pages 185-230, July.
- Sigrist, Fabio & Stahel, Werner A., 2011. "Using the Censored Gamma Distribution for Modeling Fractional Response Variables with an Application to Loss Given Default," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(02), pages 673-710, November.
- Bellotti, Tony & Crook, Jonathan, 2012. "Loss given default models incorporating macroeconomic variables for credit cards," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 171-182.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanoue, Yuta & Kawada, Akihiro & Yamashita, Satoshi, 2017. "Forecasting loss given default of bank loans with multi-stage model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 513-522.
- Lozinskaia Agata & Ozhegov Evgeniy, 2016. "Key Determinants of Demand, Credit Underwriting, and Performance on Government-Insured Mortgage Loans in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Ellen Tobback & David Martens & Tony Van Gestel & Bart Baesens, 2014. "Forecasting Loss Given Default models: impact of account characteristics and the macroeconomic state," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 65(3), pages 376-392, March.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:42-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruey-Ching Hwang & Huimin Chung & C. K. Chu, 2016. "A Two-Stage Probit Model for Predicting Recovery Rates," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(3), pages 311-339, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLGD; Credit Risk; LGD model; Linear regression; Tobit model; Stress testing;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-04-20 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2013-04-20 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .