Keynesianismo, Poskeynesianismo y Nuevokeynesianismo: ¿Tres doctrinas diferentes y una sóla teoría verdadera?
[Keynesianism, PostKeynesianism and Newkeynesianism: ¿Three different doctrines just one real theory?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Robert J, 1990. "What Is New-Keynesian Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 1115-1171, September.
- J.E. King, 2005. "Unwarping the record: a reply to Paul Davidson," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 377-384.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- Marc Lavoie, 2005. "Changing definitions: a comment on Davidson's critique of King's history of Post Keynesianism," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 371-376.
- Eichner, Alfred S & Kregel, J A, 1975. "An Essay on Post-Keynesian Theory: A New Paradigm in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 1293-1314, December.
- Robert G. King, 1993. "Will the New Keynesian Macroeconomics Resurrect the IS-LM Model?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 67-82, Winter.
- Paul Davidson, 2003. "Setting the record straight on A history of Post Keynesian economics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 245-272.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynesianismo; Poskeynesianismo; Nuevokeynesianismo;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2007-09-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-09-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.