Keynesianismo, Poskeynesianismo y Nuevokeynesianismo: ¿Tres doctrinas diferentes y una sóla teoría verdadera?
[Keynesianism, PostKeynesianism and Newkeynesianism: ¿Three different doctrines just one real theory?]
During the seventies, Keynesianism faced the most critical decade. It was characterized by some deep critics to the "General Theory", due to the ausence of strong microfoundations and a overdimensionated importance of demand shocks over the role of supply shock in economic theory. Eighties unleash the beginning of a new authors stream; it has as a main purpose to develop an answer to all those critics made during the past decade. In such way, a new stream named the newkeynesianism had appeared. On the other side, the Postkeynesianism seemed to be far from the critics. It was supossed to be the next step in Keynesianism theory, since its major effort was to provide a framework for the analysis of long run economics, just like a growth theory.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Davidson, 2003. "Setting the record straight on A history of Post Keynesian economics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 26(2), pages 245-272, December.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-15, March.
- Eichner, Alfred S & Kregel, J A, 1975. "An Essay on Post-Keynesian Theory: A New Paradigm in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 1293-1314, December.
- Robert G. King, 1993. "Will the New Keynesian Macroeconomics Resurrect the IS-LM Model?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 67-82, Winter.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1990. "What Is New-Keynesian Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 1115-71, September.
- Marc Lavoie, 2005. "Changing definitions: a comment on Davidson's critique of King's history of Post Keynesianism," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 27(3), pages 371-376, April.
- J.E. King, 2005. "Unwarping the record: a reply to Paul Davidson," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 27(3), pages 377-384, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.