Setting the record straight on A history of Post Keynesian economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil Hart & Peter Kriesler, 2014. "Keynes, Kalecki, Sraffa: Coherence?," Discussion Papers 2014-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- León Díaz, John Jairo, 2007.
"Keynesianismo, Poskeynesianismo y Nuevokeynesianismo: ¿Tres doctrinas diferentes y una sóla teoría verdadera?
[Keynesianism, PostKeynesianism and Newkeynesianism: ¿Three different doctrines just on," MPRA Paper 4600, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Antonio Carlos Macedo e Silva & Cláudio Hamílton dos Santos, 2008. "Peering over the edge of the short period? The Keynesian Roots of Stock-Flow Consistent Macroeconomic Models," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807151456380, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Arne Heise, 2017. "Walras' Law in the Context of Pre-Analytic Visions," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 6(1), pages 83-96, March.
- Victoria Chick, 2013. "The future is open: on open-system theorising in economics," Chapters,in: Teaching Post Keynesian Economics, chapter 3, pages 56-72 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2008.
"Is The Nairu Theory A Monetarist, New Keynesian, Post Keynesian Or A Marxist Theory?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 479-510, July.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2006. "Is the NAIRU theory a Monetarist, New Keynesian, Post Keynesian or a Marxist theory?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp096, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2006. "Is the NAIRU theory a Monetarist, New Keynesian, Post Keynesian or a Marxist theory?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1278, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2014. "The inverted pyramid: A neo-Ricardian view on the economy–environment relationship," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 230-241.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Charles J. Whalen, 2016. "Post-Keynesian economics: a pluralistic alternative to conventional economics," International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 22-38.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:26:y:2003:i:2:p:245-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.