Report NEP-HPE-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander, 2007. "What Was “It” that Robbins Was Defining?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0706, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Reggiani, Tommaso, 2007.
"L'Accesso al Credito è un Diritto
[The Credit is a Right]," MPRA Paper 4624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:ten12007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Colander & Hugo Nopo Key Words: Latin American economics, global economics, political economy, graduate training, Latin America, applied economics, 2007. "The Making of a Latin American Global Economist," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0705, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Reggiani, Tommaso, 2007. "Book Review to Luigino Bruni -'Reciprocita'- Economic Thought and Reciprocity Theories," MPRA Paper 4625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- León Díaz, John Jairo, 2007.
"Keynesianismo, Poskeynesianismo y Nuevokeynesianismo: ¿Tres doctrinas diferentes y una sóla teoría verdadera?
[Keynesianism, PostKeynesianism and Newkeynesianism: ¿Three different doctrines just on," MPRA Paper 4600, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Jeong-Yoo Kim & Insik Min & Christian Zimmermann, 2007. "The Economics of Citation," Working papers 2007-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2007. "The Ricardian Model," Working Papers 564, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Daniel M. Hungerman, 2007. "Diversity and Crowd-out: A Theory of Cold-Glow Giving," NBER Working Papers 13348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:636 is not listed on IDEAS anymore