Book Review to Luigino Bruni -'Reciprocita'- Economic Thought and Reciprocity Theories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Salvary, Stanley C.W., 1987. "An Empirical Test of the Dominant Industry Hypothesis: Some Preliminary Evidence," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 17(1).
- Helms, L Jay, 1985. "The Effect of State and Local Taxes on Economic Growth: A Time Series-Cross Section Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 574-582, November.
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1983. "The Location and Employment Choices of New Firms: An Econometric Model with Discrete and Continuous Endogenous Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 440-449, August.
- Cletus C. Coughlin, 1992. "Foreign-owned companies in the U.S.: malign or benign?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 17-31.
- Harry W. Richardson, 1978. "The State of Regional Economics: A Survey Article," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 3(1), pages 1-48, October.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Eran Segev, 2000.
"Location Determinants of New Foreign-Owned Manufacturing Plants,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 323-351.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Eran Segev, 1997. "Location determinants of new foreign-owned manufacturing plants," Working Papers 1997-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Eric S. Rosengren, 1990. "How diversified is New England?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 3-16.
- Ersenkal, Caryl R. & Dillman, B.L., 1984. "The Product Cycle and Shifts in the Location of Manufacturing," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 14(1).
- Bremmer, Dale S. & Kesselring, Randall G., 1993. "The Determinants of Regional Manufacturing Investment: A Simultaneous Equations Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 23(2).
More about this item
Keywordsreciprocity; Luigino Bruni; game theory; cooperation; civil society ; civil economy;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-09-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-09-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .