Book Review to Luigino Bruni -'Reciprocita'- Economic Thought and Reciprocity Theories
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsreciprocity; Luigino Bruni; game theory; cooperation; civil society ; civil economy;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-09-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-09-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .