L'Accesso al Credito è un Diritto
[The Credit is a Right]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMicrocredit; Grameen Bank; Poverty; Yunus; Ethics in Economics;
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-09-02 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2007-09-02 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-HPE-2007-09-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2007-09-02 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .