Report NEP-CFN-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fousseni Chabi-Yo & Dietmar Leisen & Eric Renault, 2007. "Implications of Asymmetry Risk for Portfolio Analysis and Asset Pricing," Working Papers 07-47, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200728 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peer Zumbansen, 2007. "Varieties of Capitalism and the Learning Firm: Corporate Governance and Labour in the Context of Contemporary Developments in European and German Company Law," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp347, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Bonnie Wilson & Dennis Coates & Jac Heckelman, 2007. "Determinants of Interest Group Formation," Working Papers 2007-03, Saint Louis University, Department of Economics.
- Yaya Koloma, 2007. "Microfinance et réduction de la pauvreté en Afrique Subsaharienne : Quels résultats au Mali ?," Documents de travail 138, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4621 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reggiani, Tommaso, 2007.
"L'Accesso al Credito è un Diritto
[The Credit is a Right]," MPRA Paper 4624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kris James Mitchener & nd Mari Ohnuki, 2007. "Capital Market Integration In Japan," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-17, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.