Microfinance et réduction de la pauvreté en Afrique Subsaharienne : Quels résultats au Mali ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ngunza Maniata, Kevin, 2013.
"Pauvreté et microfinance au Congo Kinshasa : une approche par l’analyse factorielle discriminante
[Poverty and microfinance in Congo Kinshasa: a canonical discriminant analysis]," MPRA Paper 51161, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2013.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-09-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2007-09-02 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-MFD-2007-09-02 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mon:ceddtr:138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .