Report NEP-AFR-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2007. "Identifying aggregate supply and demand shocks in South Africa," Working Papers 11/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Gollin, Douglas & Zimmermann, Christian, 2007. "Malaria: Disease Impacts and Long-Run Income Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 2997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200751 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:mz-minag-rr-61p is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bundervoet, Tom & Verwimp, Philip & Akresh, Richard, 2007. "Health and Civil War in Rural Burundi," IZA Discussion Papers 2951, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Islam, Nizamul & Shimeles, Abebe, 2007. "Poverty dynamics in Ethiopia: state dependence," Working Papers in Economics 260, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Yaya Koloma, 2007. "Microfinance et réduction de la pauvreté en Afrique Subsaharienne : Quels résultats au Mali ?," Documents de travail 138, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Pasquale De Muro & Francesco Burchi, 2007. "Education for Rural People: A Neglected Key To Food Security," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0078, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Bishai, David & Grossbard, Shoshana, 2007. "Far Above Rubies: The Association Between Bride Price and Extramarital Sexual Relations in Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 2982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200750 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- DIAKITE Daouda & SEMENOV Aggey & THOMAS Alban, 2006. "Social Pricing and Water Provision in CÃ´te d'Ivoire," LERNA Working Papers 06.14.207, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:07004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore