Report NEP-BAN-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haibin Zhu, 2007. "Capital regulation and banks' financial decisions," BIS Working Papers 232, Bank for International Settlements.
- Chao Gu, 2007. "Herding and Bank Runs," Working Papers 0716, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Lucía Cuadro-Sáez & Alicia García-Herrero, 2007. "Finance for Growth: Does a Balanced Financial Structure Matter?," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 445, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ryan Stever & James A Wilcox, 2007. "Regulatory discretion and banks' pursuit of "safety in similarity"," BIS Working Papers 235, Bank for International Settlements.
- Reggiani, Tommaso, 2007.
"L'Accesso al Credito è un Diritto
[The Credit is a Right]," MPRA Paper 4624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heiko Schmiedel, 2007. "The economic impact of the Single Euro Payments Area," Occasional Paper Series 71, European Central Bank.
- José E.Gómez González & Nicholas M. Kiefer, 2007. "Evidence of non-Markovian behavior in the process of bank rating migrations," Borradores de Economia 448, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Christian Upper, 2007. "Using counterfactual simulations to assess the danger of contagion in interbank markets," BIS Working Papers 234, Bank for International Settlements.