Novel Methods for Multivariate Ordinal Data applied to Genetic Diplotypes, Genomic Pathways, Risk Profiles, and Pattern Similarity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li K-C. & Aragon Y. & Shedden K. & Thomas Agnan C., 2003. "Dimension Reduction for Multivariate Response Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 99-109, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:4:671-674_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quinn McNemar, 1947. "Note on the sampling error of the difference between correlated proportions or percentages," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 12(2), pages 153-157, June.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:4:590-596_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Ours & Frederic Vermeulen, 2007.
"Ranking Dutch Economists,"
Springer, vol. 155(4), pages 469-487, December.
- van Ours, J.C. & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2007. "Ranking Dutch economists," Other publications TiSEM 22ef61f4-2610-4223-a75b-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van Ours, J.C. & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2007. "Ranking Dutch Economists," Discussion Paper 2007-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wittkowski Knut M. & Song Tingting & Anderson Kent & Daniels John E., 2008. "U-Scores for Multivariate Data in Sports," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-24, July.
- Morales José F. & Song Tingting & Auerbach Arleen D. & Wittkowski Knut M., 2008. "Phenotyping Genetic Diseases Using an Extension of µ-Scores for Multivariate Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-20, June.
More about this item
Keywordsranking; nonparametric; robust; scoring; multivariate;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .