Dimension Reduction for Multivariate Response Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoo, Jae Keun & Cook, R. Dennis, 2008. "Response dimension reduction for the conditional mean in multivariate regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 334-343, December.
- Benoît Liquet & Jérôme Saracco, 2007. "Pooled marginal slicing approach via SIR α with discrete covariables," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 599-617, December.
- Yoo, Jae Keun, 2008. "Sufficient dimension reduction for the conditional mean with a categorical predictor in multivariate regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1825-1839, September.
- Heng-Hui Lue, 2010. "On principal Hessian directions for multivariate response regressions," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 619-632, December.
- Wittkowski, Knut M., 2003. "Novel Methods for Multivariate Ordinal Data applied to Genetic Diplotypes, Genomic Pathways, Risk Profiles, and Pattern Similarity," MPRA Paper 4570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jae Yoo & Keunbaik Lee & Seongho Wu, 2010. "On the extension of sliced average variance estimation to multivariate regression," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(4), pages 529-540, November.
- Wen, Xuerong Meggie, 2010. "On sufficient dimension reduction for proportional censorship model with covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1975-1982, August.
- Noorbaloochi, Siamak & Nelson, David, 2008. "Conditionally specified models and dimension reduction in the exponential families," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1574-1589, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:98:y:2003:p:99-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.