On the extension of sliced average variance estimation to multivariate regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jae Keun Yoo & R. Dennis Cook, 2007. "Optimal sufficient dimension reduction for the conditional mean in multivariate regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 231-242.
- Li K-C. & Aragon Y. & Shedden K. & Thomas Agnan C., 2003. "Dimension Reduction for Multivariate Response Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 99-109, January.
- Li, Bing & Wen, Songqiao & Zhu, Lixing, 2008. "On a Projective Resampling Method for Dimension Reduction With Multivariate Responses," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(483), pages 1177-1186.
- Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2007. "On kernel method for sliced average variance estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 970-991, May.
- Yongwu Shao & R. Dennis Cook & Sanford Weisberg, 2007. "Marginal tests with sliced average variance estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(2), pages 285-296.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilafu, Haileab & Yin, Xiangrong, 2013. "Sufficient dimension reduction in multivariate regressions with categorical predictors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 139-147.
More about this item
KeywordsDouble slicing; K-means clustering; Multivariatere gression; Pooled estimation; Sliced average variance estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:19:y:2010:i:4:p:529-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .