On the extension of sliced average variance estimation to multivariate regression
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Li K-C. & Aragon Y. & Shedden K. & Thomas Agnan C., 2003. "Dimension Reduction for Multivariate Response Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 99-109, January.
- Jae Keun Yoo & R. Dennis Cook, 2007. "Optimal sufficient dimension reduction for the conditional mean in multivariate regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 231-242.
- Li, Bing & Wen, Songqiao & Zhu, Lixing, 2008. "On a Projective Resampling Method for Dimension Reduction With Multivariate Responses," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(483), pages 1177-1186.
- Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2007. "On kernel method for sliced average variance estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 970-991, May.
- Yongwu Shao & R. Dennis Cook & Sanford Weisberg, 2007. "Marginal tests with sliced average variance estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(2), pages 285-296.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:19:y:2010:i:4:p:529-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.