On principal Hessian directions for multivariate response regressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jae Keun Yoo & R. Dennis Cook, 2007. "Optimal sufficient dimension reduction for the conditional mean in multivariate regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 231-242.
- Eaton, Morris L., 1986. "A characterization of spherical distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 272-276, December.
- Li K-C. & Aragon Y. & Shedden K. & Thomas Agnan C., 2003. "Dimension Reduction for Multivariate Response Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 99-109, January.
- Li, Bing & Wen, Songqiao & Zhu, Lixing, 2008. "On a Projective Resampling Method for Dimension Reduction With Multivariate Responses," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(483), pages 1177-1186.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Cook R.D. & Setodji C.M., 2003. "A Model-Free Test for Reduced Rank in Multivariate Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 340-351, January.
- Efstathia Bura & R. Dennis Cook, 2001. "Estimating the structural dimension of regressions via parametric inverse regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 393-410.
- Cook, R. Dennis & Ni, Liqiang, 2005. "Sufficient Dimension Reduction via Inverse Regression: A Minimum Discrepancy Approach," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 410-428, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Yaowu & Zhu, Liping & Ma, Yanyuan, 2017. "Efficient dimension reduction for multivariate response data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 187-199.
More about this item
KeywordsCanonical correlation; Central mean subspace; Dimension reduction; Multivariate response; Principal component analysis; Principal Hessian directions; Sliced inverse regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:25:y:2010:i:4:p:619-632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.