Markets Evolution After the Credit Crunch
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Acerbi & Giacomo Scandolo, 2008. "Liquidity risk theory and coherent measures of risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(7), pages 681-692.
- Damiano Brigo & Agostino Capponi & Andrea Pallavicini & Vasileios Papatheodorou, 2011. "Collateral Margining in Arbitrage-Free Counterparty Valuation Adjustment including Re-Hypotecation and Netting," Papers 1101.3926, arXiv.org.
- Marco, Bianchetti, 2011.
"The Zeeman Effect in Finance: Libor Spectroscopy and Basis Risk Management,"
42247, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Oct 2012.
- Marco Bianchetti, 2012. "The Zeeman Effect in Finance: Libor Spectroscopy and Basis Risk Management," Papers 1210.7329, arXiv.org.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:13:y:2010:i:01:n:s021902491000570x is not listed on IDEAS
- Fries, Christian P., 2010. "Discounting Revisited. Valuations under Funding Costs, Counterparty Risk and Collateralization," MPRA Paper 23082, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2010.
More about this item
Keywordscrisis; liquidity; credit; counterparty; risk; fixed income; Libor; Euribor; Eonia; OIS – Libor basis; yield curve; forward curve; discount curve; single curve; multiple curve; collateral; CSA discounting; no arbitrage; pricing; interest rate derivatives; FRA; swap; OIS; basis swap; forward rate; CDS spread; ECB monetary policy; ISDA;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-02-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-02-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-02-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .