Markets Evolution After the Credit Crunch
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Acerbi & Giacomo Scandolo, 2008. "Liquidity risk theory and coherent measures of risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(7), pages 681-692.
- Damiano Brigo & Agostino Capponi & Andrea Pallavicini & Vasileios Papatheodorou, 2011. "Collateral Margining in Arbitrage-Free Counterparty Valuation Adjustment including Re-Hypotecation and Netting," Papers 1101.3926, arXiv.org.
- Marco, Bianchetti, 2011.
"The Zeeman Effect in Finance: Libor Spectroscopy and Basis Risk Management,"
42247, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Oct 2012.
- Marco Bianchetti, 2012. "The Zeeman Effect in Finance: Libor Spectroscopy and Basis Risk Management," Papers 1210.7329, arXiv.org.
- Fabio Mercurio, 2010. "Modern Libor Market Models: Using Different Curves For Projecting Rates And For Discounting," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(01), pages 113-137.
- Fries, Christian P., 2010. "Discounting Revisited. Valuations under Funding Costs, Counterparty Risk and Collateralization," MPRA Paper 23082, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2010.
More about this item
Keywordscrisis; liquidity; credit; counterparty; risk; fixed income; Libor; Euribor; Eonia; OIS – Libor basis; yield curve; forward curve; discount curve; single curve; multiple curve; collateral; CSA discounting; no arbitrage; pricing; interest rate derivatives; FRA; swap; OIS; basis swap; forward rate; CDS spread; ECB monetary policy; ISDA;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2013-02-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-02-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-02-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.