Report NEP-EEC-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Caporin & Loriana Pelizzon & Francesco Ravazzolo & Roberto Rigobon, 2013. "Measuring Sovereign Contagion in Europe," NBER Working Papers 18741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. De Bruyckere & M. Gerhardt & G. Schepens & R. Vander Vennet, 2012. "Bank/sovereign risk spillovers in the European debt crisis," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/828, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2013. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13001, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Frantisek Hajnovic & Juraj Zeman, 2012. "Fiscal Space in the Euro zone," Working and Discussion Papers WP 5/2012, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2013. "The Importance of Trade and Capital Imbalances in the European Debt Crisis," Working Paper Series WP13-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Martina Alexová, 2012. "Inflation drivers in new EU members," Working and Discussion Papers WP 6/2012, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Ricardo Reis, 2013. "The Mystique Surrounding the Central Bank's Balance Sheet, Applied to the European Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kahanec, Martin, 2012. "Report No. 49: Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union," IZA Research Reports 49, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Iga Magda, 2013. "Decomposition of trends in youth unemployment – the role of job accessions and separations in countries with different employment protection regimes," Working Papers 53, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Ekaterina Sprenger, 2013. "The Determinants of International Migration in the European Union: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 325, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Bianchetti, Marco & Carlicchi, Mattia, 2012. "Markets Evolution After the Credit Crunch," MPRA Paper 44023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikos Chrysoloras, 2013. "Rebuilding Eurozone’s Ground Zero. A review of the Greek economic crisis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 66, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.