The impact of tax policy on the welfare state
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Molnar, Maria, 2011. "Income Polarization In Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 64-83, June.
- Maria Ana Lugo, 2005. "Comparing Multidimensional Indices of Inequality: methods and application," Working Papers 14, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Voinea, Liviu & Mihaescu, Flaviu, 2009. "The Impact of the Flat Tax Reform on Inequality - the case of Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 19-41, December.
More about this item
Keywordstax policy; redistribution; flat tax; progressive rates; welfare state;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-08-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-08-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-08-23 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-08-23 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.