A study on the dropout problem of primary education in Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
- Chatterji, Monojit, 2008. "Education and Economic Development in India," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-12, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1962. "Reflections on Investment in Man," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-1.
- Monojit Chatterji, 2008. "Education and Economic Development in India," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 210, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy, Chandan & Barman, Jiten, 2012. "Child Labour & Inclusive Education in Backward Districts of India," MPRA Paper 43643, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Dec 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsRight to Education; Dropout; Primary Education; Uttar Dinajpur; West Bengal;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .