Formation of machine groups and part families in cellular manufacturing systems using a correlation analysis approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. King, 1999. "Introduction," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 251-255.
- Kitaoka, Masatoshi & Nakamura, Rui & Serizawa, Seiichi & Usuki, Jun, 1999. "Multivariate analysis model for machine-part cell formation problem in group technology," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 433-438, April.
- Yin, Yong & Yasuda, Kazuhiko, 2006. "Similarity coefficient methods applied to the cell formation problem: A taxonomy and review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 329-352, June.
- Stawowy, Adam, 2006. "Evolutionary strategy for manufacturing cell design," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-18, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hachicha, Wafik & Masmoudi, Faouzi & Haddar, Mohamed, 2008. "A Taguchi method application for the part routing selection in Generalized Group Technology: A case Study," MPRA Paper 12376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faouzi Masmoudi & Wafik Hachicha & Mohamed Haddar, 2008. "A New Combined Framework for the Cellular Manufacturing Systems Design," Post-Print halshs-00325336, HAL.
- Hachicha, Wafik & Masmoudi, Faouzi & Haddar, Mohamed, 2007. "An improvement of a cellular manufacturing system design using simulation analysis," MPRA Paper 8922, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Dec 2007.
More about this item
Keywordscellular manufacturing; cell formation; correlation matrix; Principal Component Analysis; exceptional machines and parts;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .