A Taguchi method application for the part routing selection in Generalized Group Technology: A case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caux, C. & Bruniaux, R. & Pierreval, H., 2000. "Cell formation with alternative process plans and machine capacity constraints: A new combined approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 279-284, March.
- Hachicha, Wafik & Masmoudi, Faouzi & Haddar, Mohamed, 2006. "Formation of machine groups and part families in cellular manufacturing systems using a correlation analysis approach," MPRA Paper 3975, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jan 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsCellular Manufacturing; generalized Group Technology; route selection problem; Taguchi method; ANOVA; sensitivity analysis;
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .