Report NEP-CMP-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Audrino & Fabio Trojani, 2007. "Accurate Short-Term Yield Curve Forecasting using Functional Gradient Descent," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Yu, Y. & de Koster, M.B.M., 2007. "Optimal Zone Boundaries for Two-class-based Compact 3D AS/RS," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-034-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011308 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hachicha, Wafik & Masmoudi, Faouzi & Haddar, Mohamed, 2006. "Formation of machine groups and part families in cellular manufacturing systems using a correlation analysis approach," MPRA Paper 3975, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jan 2007.
- McDonald, Stuart, 2006. "Finite Difference Approximation for Linear Stochastic Partial Differential Equations with Method of Lines," MPRA Paper 3983, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2007.