The impact of packet size on inventory turnover of fmcg products in Pakistan [wholesaler & retailer perspective]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vishal Gaur & Marshall L. Fisher & Ananth Raman, 2005. "An Econometric Analysis of Inventory Turnover Performance in Retail Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 181-194, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvi, Mohsin & Ikram, Midra & Mirza, Mohammad Haris & Khan, M. Mubashir Q., 2016. "The Perception of People Regarding Selection of Petrol Pump in Karachi," MPRA Paper 71897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvi, Mohsin & Naz, Farah & Khan, M. Mubashir Q. & Mirza, Mohammad Haris & Ikram, Midra & Bux, Ameer, 2016. "Analyzing the Pattern of Smoker in Karachi," MPRA Paper 71973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvi, Mohsin & Mirza, Mohammad Haris & Khan, M. Mubashir Q. & Aqeel, Beenish & Ikram, Midra, 2016. "Analyzing the Factors for Creating Competition among Products," MPRA Paper 71894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPacket size; Inventory turnover; Simple liner regression;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .