Université et entrepreneuriat en Haïti
[University and Entrepreneurship in Haiti]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:35:y:2001:i:2:p:405-413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keeler, Theodore E, 1994. "Highway Safety, Economic Behavior, and Driving Environment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 684-693, June.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E., 2004.
"Sprawl and urban growth,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 56, pages 2481-2527
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2003. "Sprawl and Urban Growth," NBER Working Papers 9733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2003. "Sprawl and Urban Growth," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2004, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1979:69:3:250-255_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giacopassi, David J. & Sparger, Jerry R. & Stein, Preston M., 1992. "The effects of emergency medical care on the homicide rate: Some additional evidence," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 249-259.
- Michael O. Ball & Feng L. Lin, 1993. "A Reliability Model Applied to Emergency Service Vehicle Location," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 18-36, February.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1988. "The Siting of Emergency Service Facilities with Workload Capacities and Backup Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 896-908, July.
- Felder, Stefan & Brinkmann, Henrik, 2002. "Spatial allocation of emergency medical services: minimising the death rate or providing equal access?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 27-45, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1541-1545_1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul, Bénédique, 2012.
"Diaspora et Développement en Haïti : Vers une participation intelligente et efficiente
[Diaspora and Development in Haiti: Towards a smart and efficient participation]," MPRA Paper 42223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversité; Entrepreneuriat; Innovation; Formation; Recherche; Haïti;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-06-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-06-13 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .