Université et entrepreneuriat en Haïti
[University and Entrepreneurship in Haiti]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul, Bénédique, 2012.
"Diaspora et Développement en Haïti : Vers une participation intelligente et efficiente
[Diaspora and Development in Haiti: Towards a smart and efficient participation]," MPRA Paper 42223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversité; Entrepreneuriat; Innovation; Formation; Recherche; Haïti;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-06-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-06-13 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .