Ballot order effects: an analysis of Irish general elections
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Regan, 2012. "Ballot order effects : an analysis of Irish general elections," Working Papers 201216, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amy King & Andrew Leigh, 2009. "Are Ballot Order Effects Heterogeneous?," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(1), pages 71-87.
- Lee, David S., 2008. "Randomized experiments from non-random selection in U.S. House elections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 675-697, February.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:74:y:1980:i:03:p:617-632_16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geys, Benny & Heyndels, Bruno, 2003. "Ballot Layout Effects in the 1995 Elections of the Brussels' Government," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 116(1-2), pages 147-164, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBallot order effects; Proportional Representation; Fixed Effects; Irish Elections; Maltese Elections;
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .