Innovation surveys in Latin America: a primer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010.
"Using Innovation Surveys for Econometric Analysis,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Using Innovation Surveys for Econometric Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-15, CIRANO.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Mairesse, Jacques, 2010. "Using Innovation Surveys for Econometric Analysis," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Using Innovations Surveys for Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 15857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio Raffo & Stephane Lhuillery & Luis Miotti, 2008. "Northern and southern innovativity: a comparison across European and Latin American countries," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 219-239.
- Chudnovsky, Daniel & Lopez, Andres & Pupato, German, 2006. "Innovation and productivity in developing countries: A study of Argentine manufacturing firms' behavior (1992-2001)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 266-288, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank, Alejandro Germán & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira & Ribeiro, José Luis Duarte & Oliveira, Lindomar Subtil de, 2016. "The effect of innovation activities on innovation outputs in the Brazilian industry: Market-orientation vs. technology-acquisition strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-592.
- Edward Lorenz & Jana Schmutzler, 2015. "Tolerance, Agglomeration and Enterprise Innovation Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis of Latin American Regions," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Survey data; Latin America;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .