Certainty equivalent citation: a generalized class of citation indexes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bornmann, Lutz & Marx, Werner & Schier, Hermann & Rahm, Erhard & Thor, Andreas & Daniel, Hans-Dieter, 2009. "Convergent validity of bibliometric Google Scholar data in the field of chemistry—Citation counts for papers that were accepted by Angewandte Chemie International Edition or rejected but published els," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 27-35.
- Bruna Bruno, 2014. "Economics of co-authorship," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 212-220.
- Burgos, Albert, 2010. "Ranking Scientists," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 10609, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Ortuño, Ignacio & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2011.
"The measurement of low- and high-impact in citation distributions: Technical results,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 48-63.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Ortuño, Ignacio & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2009. "The measurement of low- and high-impact in citation distributions : technical results," UC3M Working papers. Economics we095735, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abatemarco, Antonio & Dell'Anno, Roberto, 2012. "The Italian Reform of the academic recruitment system: an appraisal of ANVUR and CUN benchmarks for assessing candidates and commissioners," MPRA Paper 38872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yunrong Li & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2014.
"The impact of extreme observations in citation distributions,"
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 174-182.
- Li, Yunrong & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2013. "The impact of extreme observations in citation distributions," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1308, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
Keywordscitation index; h-index; research assessment; scientific impact measures;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .