Risk management and the implementation of the Basel Accord in emerging countries: An application to Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy Dobson & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Hyun Koo Cho, 2001. "World Capital Markets: Challenge to the G-10," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 328.
- Rime, Bertrand, 2001. "Capital requirements and bank behaviour: Empirical evidence for Switzerland," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 789-805, April.
- Seth Cumming & Hugo Nel, 2005. "Capital Controls And The Lending Behaviour Of South African Banks: Preliminary Findings On The Expected Impact Of Basel Ii," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 73(4), pages 641-656, December.
- Rixtel, Adrian van & Alexopoulou, Ioana & Harada, Kimie, 2003. "The New Basel Capital Accord and Its Impact on Japanese Banking: A Qualitative Analysis," CEI Working Paper Series 2003-25, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk Management; Basel Accord; Banking; Financial Regulation; Emerging Markets;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-10-22 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-10-22 (Banking)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2011-10-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2011-10-22 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .