Report NEP-CWA-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murtin, Fabrice & Wacziarg, Romain, 2011. "The Democratic Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 8599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:33757 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2011. "Law, economic growth and human development," MPRA Paper 34082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renato G. Flores Jr., 2011. "While the crisis proceeds: A world redistribution of economic power?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp558, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Khiabani, Nasser, 2010. "How Important are Oil and Money Shocks in Explaining Housing Market Fluctuations in an Oil-exporting Country?: Evidence from Iran," MPRA Paper 34041, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2011.
- John Whalley, 2011. "What Role for Trade in a Post 2012 Global Climate Policy Regime," NBER Working Papers 17498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Onour, Ibrahim & Sergi, Bruno, 2011. "Global food and energy markets: volatility transmission and impulse response effects," MPRA Paper 34079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Di Liberto & M. Sideri, 2011. "Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201115, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2011. "Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201116, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Amit K. Khandelwal & Peter K. Schott & Shang-Jin Wei, 2011. "Trade Liberalization and Embedded Institutional Reform: Evidence from Chinese Exporters," NBER Working Papers 17524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masood, Omar & Fry, J. M., 2011. "Risk management and the implementation of the Basel Accord in emerging countries: An application to Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Mariya Hake & Helmut Stix, 2011. "Households’ Foreign Currency Borrowing in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 171, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Fort, Margherita & Schneeweis, Nicole & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2011. "More Schooling, More Children: Compulsory Schooling Reforms and Fertility in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Çokgezen, Murat, 2011. "Attitudes of Turkish students towards markets: A comparison," MPRA Paper 32346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Çokgezen, Murat, 2011. "State owned enterprises, entrepreneurship and local development: A case from Turkey," MPRA Paper 27676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petrushchak, Bohdan, 2011. "The influence of metallurgical sector on Ukrainian economy," MPRA Paper 34001, University Library of Munich, Germany.