Recessionary shock, capital mobility and the informal sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Biswajit Mandal, 2016. "Recessionary Shock, Capital Mobility and the Informal Sector," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 17(1), pages 149-162, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beladi, Hamid & Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2001. "Tariff-induced capital inflow and welfare in the presence of unemployment and informal sector," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 51-60, January.
- Marjit, Sugata, 2003. "Economic reform and informal wage--a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 371-378, October.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Diaz Alejandro, Carlos F., 1977. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 317-322, November.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011.
"Recession in the skilled sector and implications for informal wage,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 158-163, September.
- Marjit, Sugata & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Kar, Saibal, 2009. "Recession in the Skilled Sector and Implications for Informal Wage," MPRA Paper 18003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur, 1993. "Non-traded goods, urban unemployment and welfare in LDCs," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 281-292, May.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Jones, R.W. & Marjit, S., 1992. "International Trade and Endogenous Production Structures," RCER Working Papers 312, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Ronald Jones & Sugata Marjit, 2009. "Competitive trade models and real world features," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(1), pages 163-174, October.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2009. "Economic Recession and Informal Sector Workers," MPRA Paper 18033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beladi, Hamid & Mandal, Biswajit, 2011. "Recessionary shock and factor return in an underemployed economy," MPRA Paper 33733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade; Informal sector; General Equilibrium;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .