Recessionary shock and factor return in an underemployed economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Biswajit Mandal, 2016.
"Recessionary Shock, Capital Mobility and the Informal Sector,"
South Asia Economic Journal,
Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 17(1), pages 149-162, March.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid, 2010. "Recessionary shock, capital mobility and the informal sector," MPRA Paper 33736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2011.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011.
"Recession in the skilled sector and implications for informal wage,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 158-163, September.
- Marjit, Sugata & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Kar, Saibal, 2009. "Recession in the Skilled Sector and Implications for Informal Wage," MPRA Paper 18003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2009. "Economic Recession and Informal Sector Workers," MPRA Paper 18033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade; General Equilibrium;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .