Inaccurate approximation in the modelling of hyperinflations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Moffatt & Evens Salies, 2006. "Inaccurate Approximation in the Modelling of Hyperinflations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(6), pages 1055-1060, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Mark P, 1991.
"The Hyperinflation Model of Money Demand Revisited,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 327-351, August.
- Taylor, Mark P, 1990. "The Hyperinflation Model of Money Demand Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "Rational Expectations and the Dynamics of Hyperinflation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 328-350, June.
- Salemi, Michael K., 1979. "Adaptive expectations, rational expectations, and money demand in hyperinflation Germany," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 593-604, October.
More about this item
Keywordshyperinflation; model specification; difference in logarithms;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- B16 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Quantitative and Mathematical
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .