Perpetuating gender stereotypes via the internet? an analysis of the women’s presence in Spanish online newspapers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aven, Forrest Jr. & Parker, Barbara & McEvoy, Glenn M., 1993. "Gender and attitudinal commitment to organizations: A Meta-analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 63-73, January.
More about this item
Keywordsnewspapers; gender representation; stereotypes; Internet; content analysis;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-10-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-ICT-2011-10-01 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .