Gender and attitudinal commitment to organizations: A Meta-analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bello, Daniel C., 1992. "Industrial buyer behavior at trade shows : Implications for selling effectiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 59-80, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- TomÃ¡s GonzÃ¡lez & Manuel GuillÃ©n, 2008. "Organizational Commitment: A Proposal for a Wider Ethical Conceptualization of â€˜Normative Commitmentâ€™," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 401-414, March.
- Mateos de Cabo, Ruth & Gimeno, Ricardo & Martínez, Miryam & López, Luis, 2011. "Perpetuating gender stereotypes via the internet? an analysis of the women’s presence in Spanish online newspapers," MPRA Paper 33557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selda TASDEMIR AFSAR, 2014. "Organizational Commitment and Determinants of the Commitment in the context of Changing Working Conditions: Turkey Example," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702100, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Selvarajan, T.T. & Slattery, Jeffrey & Stringer, Donna Y., 2015. "Relationship between gender and work related attitudes: a study of temporary agency employees," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1919-1927.
- Elnar, Ryan Dale, 2014. "Participative Management, Organizational Procedures and Organizational Commitment in Higher Education Institutions," MPRA Paper 77001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:203 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:26:y:1993:i:1:p:63-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.