Resolving economic deadlock
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ritschl, Albrecht, 2002.
"Deficit Spending in the Nazi Recovery, 1933-1938: A Critical Reassessment,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 559-582, December.
- Albrecht Ritschl, "undated". "Deficit Spending in the Nazi Recovery, 1933-1938: A Critical Reassessment," IEW - Working Papers 068, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Schiantarelli, F. & Georgoutsos, D., 1990. "Monopolistic competition and the Q theory of investment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1061-1078, July.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynesianism; deficit spending; public debt; capital theory; monetary theory and policy;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-07-21 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-07-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-07-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .