Resolving economic deadlock
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ritschl, Albrecht, 2002.
"Deficit Spending in the Nazi Recovery, 1933-1938: A Critical Reassessment,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 559-582, December.
- Albrecht Ritschl, "undated". "Deficit Spending in the Nazi Recovery, 1933-1938: A Critical Reassessment," IEW - Working Papers 068, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Schiantarelli, F. & Georgoutsos, D., 1990. "Monopolistic competition and the Q theory of investment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1061-1078, July.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynesianism; deficit spending; public debt; capital theory; monetary theory and policy;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian; Modern Monetary Theory
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2011-07-21 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-07-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-07-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.