Distributional results for thresholding estimators in high-dimensional Gaussian regression models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leeb, Hannes & Potscher, Benedikt M., 2008.
"Sparse estimators and the oracle property, or the return of Hodges' estimator,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 201-211, January.
- Hannes Leeb & Benedikt M. Poetscher, 2005. "Sparse Estimators and the Oracle Property, or the Return of Hodges' Estimator," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1500, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2007.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Schneider, Ulrike, 2008. "Confidence sets based on penalized maximum likelihood estimators," MPRA Paper 9062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leeb, Hannes & PÃ¶tscher, Benedikt M., 2003.
"The Finite-Sample Distribution Of Post-Model-Selection Estimators And Uniform Versus Nonuniform Approximations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 100-142, February.
- Hannes Leeb & Benedikt M. Poetscher, 2000. "The Finite-Sample Distribution of Post-Model-Selection Estimators, and Uniform Versus Non-Uniform Approximations," Econometrics 0004001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leeb, Hannes & Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Ewald, Karl, 2014.
"On various confidence intervals post-model-selection,"
52858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leeb, Hannes & Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Ewald, Karl, 2014. "On various confidence intervals post-model-selection," MPRA Paper 58326, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Ulrike Schneider, 2016. "Confidence Sets Based on Thresholding Estimators in High-Dimensional Gaussian Regression Models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8-10), pages 1412-1455, December.
- Leeb, Hannes & Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Kivaranovic, Danijel, 2018. "Comment on "Model Confidence Bounds for Variable Selection" by Yang Li, Yuetian Luo, Davide Ferrari, Xiaonan Hu, and Yichen Qin," MPRA Paper 90655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsThresholding; Lasso; adaptive Lasso; penalized maximum likelihood; finite-sample distribution; asymptotic distribution; variance estimation; minimax rate; high-dimensional model; oracle property;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2011-07-13 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.