"Islamic house financing:current models and a proposal from social perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Islamic house financing:current models and a proposal from social perspective," MPRA Paper 27919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zubair Hassan, 1997.
"Fulfilment Of Basic Needs: Concept, Measurement, And Muslim Countries' Performance,"
IIUM Journal of Economics and Management,
IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 5(2), pages 1-38, June.
- Hasan, Zubair, 1997. "Fulfilmen of Basic Needs: Concept, Measurement and Muslim Countries’ Performance," MPRA Paper 3123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Arnott, 2008. "Housing policy in developing countries. The importance of the informal economy," Working Papers 200801, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Mayo, Stephen K, 1987. "The Demand for Housing in Developing Countries: Empirical Estimates from Household Data," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(4), pages 687-721, July.
- Hasan, Zubair, 1988. "Distributional equity in Islam," MPRA Paper 2785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28043 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. "Excel formula and Islamic norms for home financing," MPRA Paper 42835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. "Mortgage contracts in Islamic home finance: Musharakah Mutanaqisah program vs. Zubair diminishing balance model," MPRA Paper 39067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. "Islamic norms, the excel formula and home financing models," MPRA Paper 47955, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing problem; basic needs; resource allocation; ruralurban migration; conventional model; BBA in housing; the MMP model; diminishing balances; planning.;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-06-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-URE-2011-06-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .