Report NEP-ARA-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Selin Arslanhan & Asena Caner & Ismail Kerem Helvacioglu & Ismail Saglam & Tuncay Teksoz, 2011. "An Economic Analysis of Tobacco Control Policies in Turkey," Working Papers 1104, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Scarcity, self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle," MPRA Paper 31631, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2011.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010. ""Islamic house financing:current models and a proposal from social perspective," MPRA Paper 31638, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Apr 2011.
- elasarg, hussein, 2011.
"المسؤولية الاجتماعية للشركات :التحديات والأفاق من أجل التنمية فى الدول العربية
[Corporate Social Responsibility: Challenges and Prospects for Development in Arab countries]," MPRA Paper 31529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nakov, Anton & Nuño, Galo, 2011. "Saudi Aramco and the oil market," Working Paper Series 1354, European Central Bank.
- Darine Bakkour & Geoffroy Enjorlas & Robert Kast & Jean-Claude Thouret, 2013. "The adaptive governance of natural disasters: Insights from the 2010 Mount Merapi Eruption in Indonesia," Working Papers 13-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2013.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011.
"السيادة والسياسة ، والهيمنة والبقاء
[Sovereignty and Politics, Hegemony and Survival]," MPRA Paper 31643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Challenges of formal social security systems in Sudan," MPRA Paper 31611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Hassan, Hisham, 2010. "Social protection and economic growth in the Sudan: Trends, perspectives, cointegration and causality," MPRA Paper 31442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "Does customer relationship management matter in the banking system? the case of Iran," MPRA Paper 31478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Optimization of hydroelectric power generation, case study of Roseires Dam in Sudan," MPRA Paper 31558, University Library of Munich, Germany.