المسؤولية الاجتماعية للشركات :التحديات والأفاق من أجل التنمية فى الدول العربية
[Corporate Social Responsibility: Challenges and Prospects for Development in Arab countries]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2011.
"المسؤولية الاجتماعية للشركات :التحديات والآفاق من أجل التنمية فى الدول العربية
[Corporate Social Responsibility: Challenges and Prospects for Development in Arab countries]," MPRA Paper 32347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2011.
"المسؤولية الاجتماعية للشركات :التحديات والأفاق من أجل التنمية فى الدول العربية
[Corporate Social Responsibility: Challenges and Prospects for Development in Arab countries]," MPRA Paper 32380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garnaut, Ross & Clunies-Ross, Anthony, 1983. "Taxation of Mineral Rents," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284543.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sesso Filho, U. A., 2005.
"Estimação da Matriz Insumo-Produto a Partir De Dados Preliminares das Contas Nacionais
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts]," MPRA Paper 38212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-974, December.
- John Hartwick, 1976. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Fraser, Rob & Kingwell, Ross, 1997. "Can expected tax revenue be increased by an investment-preserving switch from ad valorem royalties to a resource rent tax?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 103-108, September.
- Fraser, Rob, 1993. "On the Neutrality of the Resource Rent Tax," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(204), pages 56-60, March.
- Otto, James M., 1998. "Global changes in mining laws, agreements and tax systems," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 79-86, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Social Responsibility; Development ; Arab countries;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-06-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-06-25 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.