Report NEP-CWA-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Scarcity, self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle," MPRA Paper 31631, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2011.
- Selin Arslanhan & Asena Caner & Ismail Kerem Helvacioglu & Ismail Saglam & Tuncay Teksoz, 2011. "An Economic Analysis of Tobacco Control Policies in Turkey," Working Papers 1104, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Darine Bakkour & Geoffroy Enjorlas & Robert Kast & Jean-Claude Thouret, 2013. "The adaptive governance of natural disasters: Insights from the 2010 Mount Merapi Eruption in Indonesia," Working Papers 13-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2013.
- Nakov, Anton & Nuño, Galo, 2011. "Saudi Aramco and the oil market," Working Paper Series 1354, European Central Bank.
- elasarg, hussein, 2011.
"المسؤولية الاجتماعية للشركات :التحديات والأفاق من أجل التنمية فى الدول العربية
[Corporate Social Responsibility: Challenges and Prospects for Development in Arab countries]," MPRA Paper 31529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "Does customer relationship management matter in the banking system? the case of Iran," MPRA Paper 31478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Mogilevsky & Anara Omorova, 2011. "Assessing Development Strategies to Achieve the MDGs in Asia. Macroeconomic Strategies of MDG Achievement in the Kyrgyz Republic," CASE Network Reports 0095, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.