Fulfilmen of Basic Needs: Concept, Measurement and Muslim Countries’ Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zubair Hassan, 1997. "Fulfilment Of Basic Needs: Concept, Measurement, And Muslim Countries' Performance," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 5(2), pages 1-38, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anto, Mb Hendrie, 2011. "Introducing an Islamic Human Development Index (I-HDI) to Measure Development in OIC Countries," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 19, pages 69-95.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010.
""Islamic house financing:current models and a proposal from social perspective,"
31638, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Apr 2011.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Islamic house financing:current models and a proposal from social perspective," MPRA Paper 27919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aan JAELANI, 2016.
"Zakah Management for Poverty Alleviation in Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 495-512, September.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2015. "Zakah Management for Poverty Alleviation in Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam," MPRA Paper 69646, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2015.
"Manajemen Zakat di Indonesia dan Brunei Darussalam
[Zakah Management in Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam]," MPRA Paper 71561, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsBasic needs; absolute and relative concepts; measurement; Basic needs gap index;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.