Distributional equity in Islam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cabeza Gutes, Maite, 1996. "The concept of weak sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 147-156, June.
- Akhtar, Muhammad Ramzan, 1996. "Towards An Islamic Approach For Environmental Balance," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 3, pages 57-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 1997. "Post Independence India's contribution to Islamic Economics," MPRA Paper 18514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaukat, Mughees & Mirakhor, Abbas & Krichene, Noureddine, 2013. "Fragility Of Interest-Based Debt Financing: Is It Worth Sustaining A Regime Uncertainty?," MPRA Paper 56362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoffrey A. Jehle, 1992. "An Islamic Perspective on Inequality in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 295-316.
- Zubair Hasan, 2016.
"PLS Finance and Monetary Policy: A New Measure Mooted,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 5, pages 288-297.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2016. "PLS Finance and Monetary Policy: A New Measure Mooted," MPRA Paper 72917, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2016.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2007. "Labor as a source of value and capital formation:Ibn Khaldun, Ricardo and Marx – A Comparison," MPRA Paper 5989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010.
""Islamic house financing:current models and a proposal from social perspective,"
31638, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Apr 2011.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Islamic house financing:current models and a proposal from social perspective," MPRA Paper 27919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "La introducción de la microfinanciación islámica en África: el caso nigeriano," MPRA Paper 9522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2016. "Credit control instruments in a dual banking system: leverage control rate (LCR) – a proposal," MPRA Paper 65027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution; Amanah Equity Factor relations;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.