Valuation of 3G spectrum license in India: A real option approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanguturi, Venkata Praveen & Harmantzis, Fotios C., 2006. "Migration to 3G wireless broadband internet and real options: The case of an operator in India," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 400-419, August.
- Aswath Damodaran, 2000. "The Promise Of Real Options," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 13(2), pages 29-44.
- Alleman, James, 0. "A new view of telecommunications economics," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 87-92, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sathiyanarayanan, Nataraj, 2012. "Valuation of 2G spectrum in India- A real option approach," MPRA Paper 40470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywords3G spectrum; mobile technology; valuation; real options; DCF;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .