A game-theoretical Specification of static Optimization Problems for the first-order Lag Models of macroeconomic Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Garegnani, 1970. "Heterogeneous Capital, the Production Function and the Theory of Distribution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 407-436.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "Sraffa's mathematical economics: a constructive interpretation," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 325-342.
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo & Annalisa Rosselli, 2002. "Economics as History of Economics: The Italian Case in Retrospect," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(5), pages 98-109, Supplemen.
- Mario Pomini, 2009. "A Note On Metroeconomica: Shackle'S Contribution," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 229-244, May.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1983. "The Classical Theory of Wages and the Role of Demand Schedules in the Determination of Relative Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 309-313, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomic dynamics; static optimization; investment flows; game theory;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .