Enhancing the competitiveness of the Arab SMEs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meghana Ayyagari & Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt, 2007. "Small and Medium Enterprises Across the Globe," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 415-434, December.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness ; Arab small and medium enterprises;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- E19 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Other
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-04-16 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2011-04-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2011-04-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2011-04-16 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .