Enhance the competitiveness of the Arab SMEs in the knowledge economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meghana Ayyagari & Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt, 2007. "Small and Medium Enterprises Across the Globe," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 415-434, December.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness ; small and medium business enterprises ; the Arab Countries ; the knowledge economy;
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-04-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2010-04-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2010-04-11 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .