ICT and Productivity Growth in Transition Economies: Two-Phase Convergence and Structural Reforms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Khuong Vu, 2005. "Information technology and the world economy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bianka Dettmer, 2012. "The European Union's service directive: Contrasting ex ante estimates with empirical evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Khuong Minh Vu, 2010. "Latin America and the World Economy," Chapters,in: Innovation and Economic Development, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Khuong Vu, 2007.
"Information Technology and the World Growth Resurgence,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 125-145, May.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Khuong Vu, 2006. "Information Technology and The World Growth Resurgence," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-181, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jan Hagemejer & Michal Gradzewicz & Zbigniew Zolkiewski, "undated". "Globalization and the Polish Economy: Some Stylized Facts and CGE Model Simulations," EcoMod2007 23900033, EcoMod.
- Gradzewicz, Michał & Hagemejer, Jan & Zbigniew, Żółkiewski, 2007. "Globalization and the Polish economy: stylized facts and simulations using a Computable General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 28228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; economic growth; convergence; ICT; Eastern Europe;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .