Globalization and the Polish economy: stylized facts and simulations using a Computable General Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George R G Clarke, 2004. "Effect of Enterprise Ownership and Foreign Competition on Internet Diffusion in the Transition Economies," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 341-370, June.
- Piatkowski, Marcin & Bart, van Ark, 2005. "ICT and Productivity Growth in Transition Economies: Two-Phase Convergence and Structural Reforms," MPRA Paper 29398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; computable general equilibrium; labour migrations; trade liberalization;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .