A hesitant evolution: industrialisation and de-industrialisation in Greece over the long run
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christodoulaki, Olga, 1999. "Industrial growth revisited: manufacturing output in Greece during the interwar period," Economic History Working Papers 22386, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Gabriel Tortella, 1994. "Patterns of economic retardation and recovery in south-western Europe in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 47(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Foreman-Peck, James, 1995. "A Model of Later Nineteenth Century European Economic Development," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 441-471, December.
More about this item
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N64 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: 1913-
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .